Monday, July 29, 2013

Reason for this blog

Okay.  I've taken the leap into the blogosphere.  Where this may take me is a complete mystery.

YouTube is sure to be my best friend for the next couple of days while I figure this whole thing out.  If anyone who happens by this knows of any great tutorials, PLEASE post a link to the video.

The primary reason for my new blog is to post photos and links for various card challenges.  I've just begun making cards and party decorations so I have a lot to learn.  So please keep your comments to gentle, constructive criticism.

I'll be posting an actual item along with pictures soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made The Outlawz one of your first stops, Roberta! I hope we get to see you in our challenges regularly. ;D Blogger is pretty simple, but YT can definitely teach you anything you want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome to Outlawz. Looks like loads of fun waiting to happen! And, yes, YouTube is most definitely my friend. How did I figure things out before it?

      Delete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...