Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stamp 'n Doodle Black and White

Thanks so much to everyone that was able to participate in last week's Anything Goes challenge at
It's always fun to see the incredible array of entries in an Anything Goes challenge....there are so many truly talented crafters out there!

Today begins another fun theme at Stamp 'n Doodle.  This week we would like to see your projects in
Black & White.
So please limit your colors to just Black & White but you can use traditional flesh tones on your images as well.

Here's my card for this week:


I decided to use Lynne's image called "I dressed all by myself" and cropped it down to just that sweet little face.  Doesn't she look like she would have a major princess attitude?  I love it!

The incredible silver paper I used (I consider silver to be a white metallic...my own artistic license) is from Paper Temptress.  It is called Mirrored Reflective Cardstock and I can not tell you how much I love this stuff!!  It has a great weight to it so I thought I'd try embossing it.  The results are even better than I would have hoped for....it's gorgeous!


This card can be found in the following challenges:

Cuttlebug Mania -- Black & white
Crafting When We Can -- Make it sparkle

I've made this card for Operation Write Home.  Since it is vitally important to never use any sort of loose glitter on their cards, this mirrored paper is a great way to add some big time bling.  I have a feeling I'm going to be using it quite often for OWH cards.  It's just so pretty and very unique!

All of us at Stamp 'n Doodle look forward to seeing your Black & White projects this week.  We know this can be a bit out of the comfort zone for some but that's what makes it a challenge.  Have fun with it!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today!


4 comments:

  1. Roberta this is just gorgeous hun, would have that on my wall, so I would xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and I see what you mean about attitude. The embossing is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love the embossing....it's really pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back next week for our handmade flowers challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image on a very pretty card. Thank you for joining in with our colour challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...