Sunday, September 1, 2013

Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party -- Challenge 3

This morning I've been playing catch up on the cards I missed yesterday in the VCMP.  I'm almost there.....almost.

Challenge #3 was hosted by Seongsook and was a Triple Die Cutting technique that I'd never tried or even seen before.  I love it!  My main issue is that I don't have a die cutting system so I called on my Cricut.  I was trying to be too fancy schmancy and wound up having to start from scratch and I'm still not completely happy with the finished card.  I think it looks fine and will definitely be sending it with my other cards this week.  I just look forward to being able to play with technique some more.  It's a great way to showcase gorgeous patterned paper and I didn't take advantage of that aspect....silly me.

You can find this and the other cards for challenge #3
here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...