Monday, November 25, 2013

Created With Love Challenges #68

Welcome to a brand new week....
and the start of our next challenge at

Our theme this week is
Sympathy/Missing you.
So you can decide which direction you would like to take your project.

This is the adorable image I chose
from this week's fabulous
sponsor.

Our sponsor is
**I didn't even realize I had chosen the logo image until I was typing up this post.....
my power of observation is usually much more acute than that!**

I opted to go with the Missing you theme for my card and keep it at an A2 size. This way it could be included in my November shipment to Operation Write Home.

I once again played with the spotlighting technique.
This time I colored the non-spotlighted portion in black & white.
It was really fun coloring it this way and I love the results!

You can see in this photo that I've kept the profile very low.
This is another big must for OWH cards.

These fun blue patterned papers are from Studio G.
I got them in the dollar bin at Michaels.
They are also available at WalMart and Meijer.
Great value and I highly recommend you picking some up
if you spot them!!

In addition to the Studio G paper, the other ingredients of this card are:
Coloring Medium:  ProMarkers
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Button brad:  Recollections
Sentiment stamp:  Papertrey Ink

You can find this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody -- Anything goes #34
Color Me Creative -- Anything goes #82

Be sure to check out all of the other Design Team inspiration pieces at Created With Love.  You won't be disappointed!
All of us on the team look forward to seeing your new projects this week.  Good luck to all who enter!

Thanks so much for spending some time here today.
I hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Roberta, fabulous image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your spotlight technique Roberta! fabulous card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...