Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hiding in My Craft Room with 2 Cute Ink

Before I get to the rest of my post today, I have a quick message that I would like to send to my very favorite husband in the entire world.
(It was 33 years ago today that he asked me to 'go with him' while we were rollerskating.  We were 15.
He was so cute and I was so smitten....He's still pretty darned cute and I'm still completely smitten.)
Happy 33rd Anniversary, Mister.


Welcome to a new challenge at
This week our theme is:
Super Scraps Saturday
So clean out that scrap bin or clear off that desk and see what new creation you can share with us.

Our fantastic sponsor is
Heidi Arrowood is the artist over at 2 Cute Ink.  She has such a sweet and fresh style; her images are all adorable.  If you've not had a chance to check out her Etsy shop yet, you owe it to yourself to go take a look.  I know you won't be disappointed!

I used the 'Squirrel Present' image
for my card this week.
Is that just too stinkin' cute or what?!

Now for the copy and paste part of this post:
For the next several weeks, my posts are going to be just the basic invite to new challenges along with photos of my projects.  I found out that my left rotator cuff is torn and will require surgery to repair it.  I'm able to continue crafting for the time being but typing is really uncomfortable because of the angle that my arm is in to do so.
~~I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I love crafting and don't love typing so much.~~

If you have any questions about the techniques or supplies that I've used on any cards, please leave me a comment.  Or you can email me.  The email information is in the left hand column just below my profile.

Please forgive me for not commenting on your blogs; but know that I am stopping by to take looks at all of the incredible creations my lovely friends are sharing.




You can find this card in the following challenges:



I hope you can take a few minutes to go check out the other inspiration pieces from the Design Team at
We would all love to see what you can make with your scraps of papers, ribbons, etc.  
Good luck to all of you who enter!!




5 comments:

  1. Oh, Roberta, I love what you've done with that darling squirrel! Congrats on 33 wonderful years. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. Here's to another 33 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Your card is darling and that squirrel made me smile. Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable with wonderful design. Happy Anniversary!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...