Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm BLUE without you -- HIMCR #135


I'd like to invite you to join in the fun of a new challenge at

Our theme:
I'm BLUE without you
and sponsoring is
A Day for Daisies

For the time being my posts are going to have to be pretty sparse.
My left arm is in a sling and typing is not only slow going but still quite painful.  I hope to have some answers to the cause of the problem this week.  Please forgive me for not commenting on your blogs; but know that I am stopping by to take looks at all of the incredible creations my lovely friends are sharing.

If you have any questions about the techniques or supplies that I've used on any cards, please leave me a comment.  Or you can email me.  The email information is in the left hand column just below my profile.


The image I used is "Holding a Flower" and I absolutely adore it!
Thanks so much for the fine folks at A Day for Daisies for allowing me to use this cutie!!  This is one of those images that would work for so many different card styles and occasions.  I love when I can get multiple uses out of one item.




This card can be found in the following challenges:
Fairy Tale Challenges -- More than 2 colors
4 Crafty Chicks -- Anything goes
Crafty Girls Challenges -- Anything goes
Dazzling Diva -- Anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies -- Card, any theme



All of us on the HIMCR Design Team look forward to seeing you new projects using our "I'm BLUE without you" theme.
Good luck to all who enter!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Love This Cutie And I Always Love Your Colours And Embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s such a lovely card. Your colorations looks great! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card love the flowers! Thanks for joining us Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Your embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Roberta! Your coloring is fantastic and those embellies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...