Monday, February 3, 2014

Created with Love and Stitchy Bear



 Hello everyone and welcome to our new challenge at
We are now moving to fortnightly challenges.
Please see our blog for the new schedule.

Our theme for this challenge is:
Babies
And our sponsor is:





Now for the copy and paste part of this post:
For the time being my posts are going to have to be pretty sparse.
My left arm is in a sling and typing is not only slow going but still quite painful.  I hope to have some answers to the cause of the problem this week.  Please forgive me for not commenting on your blogs; but know that I am stopping by to take looks at all of the incredible creations my lovely friends are sharing.

If you have any questions about the techniques or supplies that I've used on any cards, please leave me a comment.  Or you can email me.  The email information is in the left hand column just below my profile.

We would love to see your new baby project in our challenge.
Remember, you now have 2 weeks to join us at
Good luck to all who enter!!



7 comments:

  1. Such a charming card! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great design and I love the little charm. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card with such a cute image. Love the texture you have created. Hope you are back to two arms soon. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the charm and your "fur" technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I definitely am going to miss your fun posts, you always make me chuckle. Sending big big hugs though in the hopes they get your arm sorted ASAP. This is such an adorable new baby card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...