Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Creative Fingers thanks our sponsors


I'm proud to announce my new spot on the fabulous Design Team at
The group of crafters that I'm joining are all so uniquely talented and super friendly.  I really look forward to getting to know them better.  There's no doubt that I'll be inspired by these ladies.

Angelique (our fearless and brilliant leader) came up with an idea that all of us on the DT think is just fantastic.  Each of the sponsors from the 2013 Creative Fingers challenges has had a special card made thanking them for their involvement.  It is only by the generosity these sponsors extend that fun prizes are available each week.  They most definitely deserve our Thanks!!

I was happy to be able to use one of the fantastic Santa images from Scrapper's Delights.  (The North Pole sign is also from Scrapper's Delights.  It is sold separately from Santa.)  Honestly, this is one of my favorite images of the Jolly Old Elf that I've used.  What a great face on this guy!


Because I do love this image so much, I kept the design of this card very simple.  I wanted to completely spotlight Santa.  That great silver background paper is from Paper Temptress.  It is Mirrored Reflective Cardstock that I scored a few lines along both sides.  I just added some small silver brads to the corners of the image mat.


I hope that you have a chance to go take a look at all of the cards made by the Creative Fingers DT to express our sincere appreciation for the support these great sponsors provide.

May you enjoy a blessed and very Merry Christmas.
Thank you for spending time with me today!!


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Roberta :o)
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Look forward to working with you on the Creative Fingers Design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love that you've kept it CAS really does let him pop. He's coloured fab, really bright and vibrant xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...