Monday, December 9, 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges -- Washi Tape

Welcome to a new challenge at

This week we would like to see you use
Washi Tape.
This is washi tape that I made.
It's so simple!  You just need some
tissue paper, a Xyron sticker maker,
a stamp and some ink.
I hope to get a tutorial video made soon....

please check back!

Our sponsor this week is
 

Each of us on the JIC Design Team were lucky enough to choose an image to use for this week's challenge.
I decided on the super fun #1 Mom.
It just seems like a great year-round image.
For the 'tail' on the sentiment banner,
I used my envelope punch board.
Just line the center of the strip of paper up
with the center of the punch and snip away.
One easy cut!



Items used to make this card were:
Coloring medium:  ProMarkers
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Textured Cardstock:  Paper Temptress Red Crepe Ruche
Rhinestones:  Studio G
Stamp:  Michaels Dollar bin
Creative Memories Oval Cutter,

This card can be found in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great day!!




6 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing tip on using the envelope punch board (one of my absolute FAVORITE tools) to make a banner cut! Love your card too...so cheerful!
    Patricia
    the PaperTemptress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love your Maskin Tape! thank you very much. Hugs, Valou

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most certainly do rock, Roberta, if you can make your own washi-tape, supercool card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I do love washi tape. The image is a good one, love your coloring. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image, and stunning card. Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network for our Girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...