Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges and Papercrafting World


Welcome to a new challenge at
This week we would love to see your gift wrap projects.  So if you've made some really cute gift bags, boxes or tags it's time to show them off!

Our sponsor this week is

While surfing around YouTube recently, I came across a lovely lady who goes by the moniker Pootles Papercraft.  She is awesome!  There are several projects using an envelope punch board that really intrigued me and worked straight into this challenge.  I made Sam's tab tie box and added the adorable Elf in Medallion image to the front of the box.

In this photo you can see that the DSP I used
for the box split at my score lines.
To camouflage this, I just inked around
all of the edges.

I used my ProMarkers to color this silly
little elf.

Please take the time to go check out Sam's great video.  You'll be amazed at how easy this box is to make.  I'll definitely be doing more of these.  And I really look forward to trying more of her projects.  Of course, this cute little elf from Paper Crafting World will be finding it's way on to some of those projects!

All of us on the Design Team at
would love to see your gift wrap presents.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...