Monday, December 9, 2013

Created with Love Challenges #70

Hello!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
Since today is Monday, I'm here to announce our new challenge at

This time 'round our theme is
Anything Goes.

Each Design Team member was given the opportunity to choose our own image.  Here's a quick look at the one I selected:
Stella just makes me giggle.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
I absolutely love Bugaboo!
Their variety of images is incredible....
everything from sassy Stella and grumpy Gus
to really sweet little critters.
One lucky winner will receive a 7 digi prize pack!!

Because Stella reminds me of the stories
my Mom shares with me about the fun she has
with her Red Hat group,
I decided to use Red Hat colors.
**Note:  All Red Hatters do NOT look like this...
I'm just referring to the fun, sassy attitude!**



That great iridescent red cardstock
can be found at Paper Temptress. 



Items used to make this card were:
Coloring Medium:  ProMarkers
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink and Paper Temptress
DSP:  K&Company Kelly Panacci Halloween
Tag punch:  EK Success
Rhinestones:  Recollections
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts and Michaels $ bin
Beads:  Viva Las Vegas and Joann
Seam binding:  Glitter and Kitsch
All of us at Created with Love hope to see lots of new projects in this week's challenge....good luck to all who enter!

Thanks for spending a few minutes here today.




5 comments:

  1. Ha ha very cute!! Love your embellishments too! Thank you for joining us this week at PTT. - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Love that stickpin too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fantastic Bugaboo images and sentiments great card and love the glorious red flower and the Red Hat Group sound fantastic lol thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog and here is a link to an uprightZ-fold card if you wish-as I lost the post I had on my blog
    Carol x
    http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/weekly-project-upright-z-fold-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab, fun card...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...