Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hiding in My Craft Room with Little Miss Muffet


Today I'd like to invite you to an all new challenge at
This week we have the great theme of 
Super Scraps Saturday.
It's time to clean out that scrap bin or clear off your desk.  We want to see what you can do with the bits you have left from previous projects.

Sponsoring our challenge this week is
One lucky winner will receive a $6 gift certificate.


I used Little Miss Muffet's way too cute 'Babe Superstar' image.
This digi would work great for a baby boy or baby girl card just by changing up the colors and embellishments you use....love that!!
The sentiment in the star is one that I added.
It's from Recollections' Welcome Baby set.


The charm is one that I found in the Dollar Bin at Michaels.


To achieve the bluish hue around all of the layers, I ran a ProMarker around the edge of each sheet before I distressed them.  The effect was subtle but I really like it.

and take a peek at all of the Design Team inspiration pieces.
Of course, we would all love to have you join in the fun!!

Below are the items used to make this card.

14 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous, love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky and Divas by Design this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Roberta, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...What a super sweet card!!! I love how you did your image...especially the dots" around it to give it the sparkle or glow. I've seen the same technique with water-type images, but not anything else...and I just LOVE the way yours looks. I am going to have to try it myself. Again, GREAT job with you card...and with your image. Both are just AMAZING!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roberta, this is just such an adorable card. I love the cute little image of the baby holding that adorable message. Great way to use up those scraps. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The image is simply adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little baby boy card. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, love the image, and the color is so bright, and very nice. Great charm and the bow, very nice. Thanks for playing our bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card. That yellow and blue is a striking combination and I love the charm hanging off of the bow. Great job on this! Lots of fun layers.
    Thanks for joining our BOW challenge at 4 crafty chicks this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project so glad you joined us at Left of Centre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweet card, thank you for joining us at A creative romance this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter the Left Of Centre Creative Challenges blog.
    The current theme is 'new beginnings'.

    What a really colourful and cold card, really like the layout with the brilliant layers and papers. The image is absolutely adorable

    I really hope to see you joining in many more of our fortnightly challenges with lots of great sponsors and prizes.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOF DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Roberta,
    This is adorable. What a sweet image. I love your wonderful card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this new baby card! the colours are fabulous, I like that they are not pastelly light colours, the boldness is refreshing. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this fortnight. Mo dt xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...