Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blog Candy Winner!!

Thank you so much to all of my followers!
Whether you are brand new to
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
or you've been following for a while,
I truly appreciate the time you choose to spend here.

Now is the time a lot of you have been waiting for....
Who won my very first Blog Candy?
Well, Random.Org has spoken and the winner is....


Number 5.
That's Julie!
A more appropriate name would be:
Everything Beautiful by Julie.
Go take a look at her work.  
You'll immediately see what I'm talking about!

Huge congrats Julie, I just need your mailing address
and you'll be getting your candy ASAP.
Since you are also a follower on Facebook,
you'll be getting the entire haul.
Horray!!

I look forward to growing my blog even more in the coming months.  You, my followers, are going to be instrumental in that.  I really enjoy reading your comments...and I'd love to know if there is anything that you would like to see me add in future posts.

Thanks to all who entered my Blog Candy drawing.  I hope to have more in the near future.  So, if you didn't win this time you'll get another shot.  Just make sure to keep checking back!





8 comments:

  1. Oh My GOSH I almost had a heart Attack! LOL I never win anything He He! Thank you Thank You Thank You Roberta! I am so excited! Happy Dance Time! I cant wait!
    Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner.. )))
    oh, I am never lucky in such the wondertul and good candies... ((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Julie! Enjoy your candy!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roberta, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeee!! * I'm copying Emmey's way to scream. LOL. Congratsss Julie, dear. I'm so happy for youuuu <3

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...