Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stamp 'n Doodle Anything Goes!

Thanks so much to everyone
who joined us last week for our Embossing challenge at
I love embossing and there were some great examples.

As you can see by the title of this post, this week's challenge is a crowd pleaser....
Anything Goes!
So, ladies and gentlemen, get those ATG's fired up
and show us what you've got!!

This week I've used Lynne's adorable image called
"What a dog does for his master."
I can just imagine that poor, hapless pug thinking that there had better be a really good treat at the end of this!


In keeping with my new tradition, this card was made for 
as are all of my Stamp 'n Doodle Design Team cards.
The images just lend themselves so nicely to kids' cards and that's something that I'm really trying to concentrate more on for OWH.
I used OWH's Sketch #185  as my inspiration. 

All of the DT at Stamp 'n Doodle are looking forward to seeing loads of incredible creations this week....hope you have a chance to join us!

3 comments:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...