Monday, October 28, 2013

Created with Love Challenges #64

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week for the Halloween Blog Hop at Created with Love Challenges!
If you submitted a project, make sure you go take a peek to see if you were one of our lucky winners.

Today begins a new challenge and the theme is always a huge crowd pleaser....
Anything Goes

Our sponsor this week is

Stamp 'n Doodle
The winner will receive 2 images of their choice.

My card was made for Operation Write Home so I kept it very clean and simple.  Since the number of "guy" cards are usually in short supply, I decided to use the Stamp 'n Doodle image called "Made it."  The fact that we're in the midst of the World Series here in the USA made this image very timely.



I kept the colors to just aqua, white and black.  It feels very masculine and I love the way it turned out.  The aqua paper is from Papertrey ink and I just used my Scor-pal to make the grid pattern on it.  That's such an easy way to make your own tone on tone patterned paper.

You can find this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody -- Anything goes
Color Me Creative -- Dudes, guys, masculine
Bloggers Challenges -- Black, white and a splash of color
Kitty Bee -- Black, white and one other color

All of us on the Design Team at Created with Love Challenges really look forward to seeing a huge array of projects for our Anything Goes challenge.  Have fun making your projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

5 comments:

  1. Saw this project on the DT list at Created With Love and wanted to pop over and say, this one is my fav! I love how you just used a couple of colors. The embossing is also very striking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masculine card! Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this guy card. May I post a link to it on next weeks Manly Monday? Email me grohcm at gmail dot com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great masculine card! Thank you for joining us at CMC for our challenge! I am your enwest follower!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...