Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stamp 'n Doodle Embossing Challenge

Since today is Wednesday that means we have a new challenge for you at Stamp 'n Doodle.  Thanks so much to all of you who shared with us during our "Boys and Their Toys" challenge last week!

As you can see by the title of my post, this week we would love to see your embossing.  Dry and heat embossing are both welcomed as are any of your new paper crafts.  

I used Lynne's fun image called "Milady."  And I have embossed all of my background papers using a dotted folder.  The sentiment has been heat embossed although it doesn't show very well in the photo.  (Really need to do something about my photography!)

Here's my card:

I colored her using my ProMarkers.  My design is inspired by
Operation Write Home's Sketch #179.  I will be sending this card in my October OWH package.

All of the Design Team at Stamp 'n Doodle hope that you will share your embossed cards, tags, layouts, etc.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Please leave me a comment....I love reading each one!!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting you from HIMCR. Pretty coloring on your image. Also, wanted to let you know you can enter this in One Stitch At A Time Ch#184 Use a Digi.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, this is delicious hun, love the image and your papers, the embossing really pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...you are amazing with Pro markers! I think I might just give the embossing challenge a try!
    Congrats on making the team
    Visiting from HIMCR
    Creative Wishes
    Claire s
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...