Friday, October 18, 2013

Crafty Catz Challenge #203

I'm so happy to be continuing with my spot as a Guest Designer for
Crafty Catz.
It's astonishing to me to see the number of entries into each challenge!  I'm not surprised by the loyal following though...
they are a bunch of very talented and friendly gals.
The large fan base is richly deserved!

This week's theme is a really fun one.  It is:
A Gift to Remember
So this one would be a great chance to show off all sorts of new projects.  Let your creative mojo go wild!

You'll be thrilled to learn that this week's sponsor is
Stamp Fairy.
They have generously offered a $10 gift card.  How much fun would that be?  It would be lots believe me!



Here's a little information they have shared about the company:
Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010.
Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters. Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free image every Friday and Guest Designers each month. Please visit the store and browse Stamp Fairy’s wonderful images.
We hope Stamp Fairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity.

For my project this week, I thought I'd get a small start on making tags for this year's Christmas gifts.  That decision was easy once I saw Gerda's sweet little roly poly Santa images!
Here is the set of 6 gift tags I made:



That Santa image is so much fun to color with my ProMarkers! Because of that and the fact I love them, there will be more of these tags made.  The green paper I used for the base of the tags was from a Christmas stack I got last year.  The pattern was one I wasn't crazy about but using it this way really works, I think.  The red papers were all from my scrap box and the ribbons were from my scraps as well.  I just love they the way these turned out.  They'll be used to decorate packages of candied pecans for some lucky people on my gift list this Christmas.

Here's a close up of one of the tags:



You can find these tags in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenges -- Christmas
Crafty Little Fairies -- Christmas in October
Moving Along with the Times -- Christmas Cuties
Simon Says Stamp -- Christmas/Happy Holidays

Everyone at Crafty Catz is excited to see what you create this week.
Keep in mind that it is for any gifts not just Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you'll enter in my Candy drawing.  You can find the info by clicking on the photo of it at the top of this column.


7 comments:

  1. Ooh These Are Awesome And Would Add A Wonderful Finish To A Present Loving Your Stay With Us Your Full Of Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soo cute Roberta!! I love that snowman image and your fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. Yep the green paper def works and these look great. Stop mentioning those scrummy looking pecans though, I'm dying to get the ingredients together to attempt some, just not had a chance yet...grrr :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas tag and cute image! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Santa image and I adore these tags, fabulous set, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tags!! Such a cute Santa image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...