Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room is relaunching!

There is some really exciting news for Cricut users!
is about to begin new adventures!!
It's been a while since the blog has been active due to a silly thing called life getting in Erica's way.  I would like to welcome her back to blogging and wish her happy days ahead.



This Saturday is the official relaunch date and it promises to be filled with loads of fun....including my very first blog hop!  You can find out of the details here if you would like to join in the fun.

A little bit of info I will share with you is that each of the participants will be making 2 projects.  I've already  completed both of mine and both are actually 2 parts.  So, I guess, I've kinda' done 4 projects.  What?  Me overdo anything?....never.

I've had a chance to get a sneak peek at a few of the other participants' projects and they are really great!  I can't wait to see what else will be added to the roster between now and Saturday.

If you're a Cricut user, or you use SVG cut files, please come join the hop!  If those aren't one of your "weapons of choice," I hope you'll still stop by on Saturday to check out my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...