Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Stamp 'n' Doodle challenge

Today marks the opening of a brand new challenge at
Thanks so much to everyone that joined us last week for our in the garden challenge!

This week we would love to see your creations featuring
"Boys and their toys."
This would be a fabulous chance to show off your new scrapbook layout.

I used Lynne's adorable image called "Uh-oh."  Isn't he just the cutest?   Sadly, he's got a flat tire....see his front tire?  Poor little guy.
I've used my ProMarkers to color the image.  These are the other items I used:
Papers: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Designer Series Paper: Studio G from Michaels Dollar Bin
Brads: Recollections

After watching this video, I decided to try to make more kid friendly cards for Operation Write Home.  The Uh-oh image from Stamp 'n' Doodle is perfect for that so I decided to not include a sentiment.  That way it could be used for any occasion or a simple hello/thinking of you card.

I found a cute sketch on the OWH site that provided the layout for my card.  It's Sketch #186 and I will be including this card in the challenge at OWH.

Along with all of the Design Team at Stamp 'n' Doodle, I would like to invite you to share your project this week.  We look forward to seeing how everyone interprets the theme.....good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. What a fantastic digi! I love the colors you have used! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roberta,
    Such a cute design. It's a shame he doesn't have a pump for his tyre. Love the bright kuluuurrrsss lol. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...