Friday, October 11, 2013

Crafty Catz Halloween Challenge

This week, I continue my fun role as Guest Designer at 
and today begins a brand new challenge.
This week we would love for you to share your new Halloween cards or if you've done a great Halloween layout show that off.
Any new Halloween themed paper project is welcomed.

I hope you'll check out the sponsors' great sites.  Here are they are and the prizes they have so generously provided:



____________________________________




___________________________________

There will be a winner for each of the sponsors...so you have 2 chances to take home some goodies.  Pretty great right?
Good luck to everyone that joins in the fun!

For my card this week, I used Lacy Sunshine's Candi Corn Sticky Wings image....and I love my coloring on this card.  Yes, that is a trumpet you're hearing as I toot my own horn!

You've got to agree that she has one of the sweetest little faces.  Here are a couple more pictures:




Items used for this card:
Colored with my ProMarkers
Papers: Papertrey Ink, Recollections, K&Company
Oval cutter:  Creative Memories
Button punch: Martha Stewart
Seam binding and twine: Etsy
Rhinestone stickers: Michaels Dollar Bin
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
While you're here, why not check out my blog candy?
It's a great assortment of goodies!
You can find it here:  Queen Bee's Candy....yum.
Everyone at Crafty Catz looks forward to seeing your Halloween creation for this weeks challenge...and, again, Good Luck!!


10 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful creation I am so loving your creations you are making for us and so pleased you joined us. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Roberta love the image and fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Roberta. Also wanted to thank you for becoming a follower of all things beautiful and let you know of the link I posted to your blog on this weeks Feature Friday post. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/10/feature-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Roberta, a fabulous image, love all the Halloween colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be very proud of your coloring! Very cute image.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Roberta, awesome colouring, have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very colorful image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this when i was checking out the Crafty Catz challenge...She's adorable and your colouring's fab. What colours did you use for your black hair pleasey? I'm still struggling with black and i've just done one that ended up looking grey!! lol x

    Little Pear Tree
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge. Click here to join us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look when I get back home and I'll email you Sam. Hugs!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...